WEST END MORECAMBE BIG LOCAL REFERENCE SHELF
- West End Online Consultation Survey Results
- West End Million Big Local Community Profile: This was written to support the bid for the original Big Local award of one million pounds. The profile covers both positives and negatives about the West End as well as ideas and themes for solutions. The document also provided a wealth of background data that could support the planning and potential delivery of the Big Local programme. It is now a few years old but much of the information and data is still valid and of use – particularly to groups or organisations looking for background material that might inform their work or help support wider grant applications they may be developing.
- West End Morecambe Big Local 2018 drop-in consultation: This was a small-scale consultation looking at prioritising a range of local issues. The results match up well with West End Morecambe Big Local’s own internal feedback and again may be useful in shaping other organisations work or planning.
- West End Morecambe Big Local Review docs:
- Review 2017-18
- WEM Plans:
- WEM Plan 2017-18
- WEM Plan 2018-21
- Lancaster City Council West End Masterplan: Lancaster Council produced a local plan for Morecambe which included specific actions relating to the West End. This plan was created prior to major changes in the national economy but nevertheless indicates the local authority’s aspirations. See the Plan
- Turning Back To The Sea – New Economics Foundation
- Lancaster City Council – The Bay Resilience and Prosperity Strategy – September 2020
- Summer 2020 Newsletter
- Autumn 2020 Newsletter
All external links are checked when setting up but please let us know if any are no longer available or broken.