WEM promotional film / AV presentation
West End Morecambe Big Local (WEM) is discussing commissioning someone to produce a short promotional AV/film presentation that can be screened on various online platforms. WEM would provide some of the material and content including digital video, zoom footage, JPEGs, graphics as well as a blocked-out script and storyboard to work from. Further additional content may be required including gathering brief soundbite and infill footage/audio from around the West End.
In essence, we are looking for someone who can take a large variety of existing material, gather new material where needed and edit it together in line with our concept to create a simple but professional looking presentation.
We would look to initially produce a 3-minute version quite quickly and then, with more time, an extended version up to 10 minutes long. The films will need to be formatted so they can be uploaded on our website and to various social media.
- Links to examples of previous work.
- Basic résumé
- Rough project budget to include a breakdown of costs for making both 1st and 2nd films.
- A rough notion of the timescale involved in completing the two films.
- A cost per hour /day for any necessary additional filming/audio recording.
- Any additional points you think we may need to consider.
- Contact details
Deadline for expressions of interest: Monday, 19th March 2021.